Dess A. Benedetto
Ms. Benedetto is committed to providing her clients with personal,
timely and professional legal services. Her philosophy includes educating
her clients, charging flat, reasonable fees to facilitate communication
on all aspects of her clients' plans, and assisting in a caring manner
with personal decisions.
Ms. Benedetto graduated from the University of San Diego School of Law
in the top of her class. Prior to law school, Ms. Benedetto worked for
six years in business, human resources and sales. In 1990, Ms. Benedetto
graduated from U.C. Berkeley with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology.
During law school Ms. Benedetto clerked at the Attorney General's Office
and the District Attorney's Office, gaining valuable insight into the
legal justice system. Since graduating from law school, Ms. Benedetto
has focused exclusively on developing a full service estate planning
Most of Ms. Benedetto's clients are referred from satisfied clients.
Ms. Benedetto has helped clients with assets from $100,000 to over $5,000,000.
Lawyers Club (6 years); Probate and Estate Planning member of the Contra
Costa Bar Association, San Diego County Bar Association, the North County
Bar Association, and the American Bar Association; Carlsbad Chamber
of Commerce, Attorney Roundtable, Oceanside Chamber of Commerce, Toastmasters.
- Volunteers in Parole: Attorney Mentor
Estate Planning Courses
- Trusts and Estates
- California Community Property
- Real Estate Finance
Estate Planning Seminars (Continuing Education of the California State
- Antidotes for Estate Planning Scams, Botched Trusts, and Other Disasters
- Estate Planning for the Blended Family
- Fundamentals of Estate Planning
- Generation-Skipping Transfers
- Innovative Premarital Agreements
- Elder Law Practice
- Expanding Your Estate Planning Practice
- Legislative Context of the New Tax Act
- Estate Planning After EGTRRA of 2001
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Estate Planning Malpractice
- Assessing Capacity & Undue Influence